Thought as an Open Source project, any contribution is welcomed, as big or as small you can make it. The contribution system is mostly like a DIY (Do It Yourself).
Create the game you wanna play
In few days, we’ll publish a website where you could create an account and submit a contribution according to location categories. Each main locations has an atmosphere given and some gameplay hints.
- Strahov Library (books, secrets, wondering, explosion, history)
- Egypt Underworld (flashback, pyramids, maze, dark, light, mystic, antic)
- German Backstreet (city, infiltration, police, pursuit, contrasting, modern)
- Castle in Mountains (nature, ruins, anxious, prison, World War 2)
- Nephilim Tomb (cave, water, confrontation, dark, myths)
- Unrevealed Location
- Cennet Monastery (outside, nature, church, ruins, rocks, troglodyte)
- The LV Council (inside, sect, bloodline, memories, Gothic, Cold War)
- Cappadocia Landscape (outside/inside, confrontation, entrance, climbing)
- Underground Realm (city, lost, antic)
Unrevealed Location Unrevealed Location Unrevealed Location
Each level will be divided into sub-categories from gameplay to graphics:
- Characters / Enemies
- Puzzle / Gameplay
Challenge others in contest
Within the next months we will also develop contest and challenge with a given query or thematic. A deadline will be fixed and a winner will be chosen. These special events would unleashed more piece of information and contents to the community.
For now if you wanna help go find us here: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=216395